ECG (Electrocardiograph) Machine
Manufacture:-String Polska Sp. z o.o.
Opus 1 is an ultramodern 12-channel electrocardiograph designed for the most demanding users. The 10’’ high-resolution touch screen allows for simultaneous monitoring of all 12 leads and the high-quality printouts on 210 mm wide paper provide a perfect diagnostic image. It has a unique feature of changing sample levels up to 16 000 Hz guaranteeing exceptional clinical precision. It is equipped with a high-capacity hard disk drive, from which it is possible to wirelessly export test results (tests) in many formats (e.g. PDF, XML, SCP) to an HIS (Hospital Information System) server or CardioCLOUD (cloud storage). The additional space designed for a backup roll of paper allows for continuous testing. The device is available in 3 color options.
- Sample levels 16000 Hz for exceptional clinical precision
- Wirelessly export PDF/XML format ECG to HIS server/Cloud
- Memory for 100,000 patients ECG
- External Wireless Printer
- Large 10” Ultra Touch Screen Control Panel