Country of origin:
VP45 SUCTION UNIT GENERAL SPECIFICATION
This is a powerful, high specification suction unit. Versatile enough for even the most demanding operating theatre or ward uses, it can achieve a high flow rate (40 litres/min.) and when used with a wide (12.5mm) bore liner it’s also suitable for intra-uterine aspiration.
- Choice of 1, 2 or 4 x 2 litre jar capacity – available with fully autoclavable
- High flow (40 litres/min), high maximum vacuum 700mm Hg (-93kPa)
- Oil filled rotary pump for quiet trouble free operation
- Antistatic castors
- High level convenient push-handle
- Clear simple controls -vacuum gauge graduated in mmHg and kPa
- On/off switch incorporates indicator neon
- Cable stowage on back with reversible cleats for secure stowage and
rapid deployment of cable
- Optional hydrophobic filters protect the pump from accidental overflow
by preventing liquid from passing
- Easy change plug in filter mount for rapid replacement of filters
- Filter and disposable liner features minimise the risk of cross infection
- Available with the new Eschmann disposable liner system.
Alternatively can be supplied without jars, but with fittings for the
“Receptal” liner system.