CardioTEST Alfa System CRG200 consists of CardioTEST software and ergometer CRG200. System is a professional tool dedicated to exercise and resting ECG examination. The Ergometer CRG 200 has been designed according to modern technologies.
- It is controlled from PC equipped in CardioTEST software.
- Load level is controlled by a microprocessor, therefore it does not depend on speed, which in turn can be adjusted according to patient’s individual needs.
- Ergometer is equipped with ECG mode recording 12 standard leads.
- The construction guarantees comfort and safety of use as well as easy operation and cleaning.
- The unique tilt control system – built-in inclinometer for automatic leveling treadmill and leveling uneven surfaces
- Built-in ECG with the following parameters:
- 12-lead mode stress
- 2 discharge mode rehabilitation
- Sensitivity 2.5 / 5/10/20 mm / mV
- Travel 25/50/100 mm / s
- Digital filters interference network: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Digital filters interference muscle: 25 Hz, 35 Hz, 45 Hz
- The digital filter isoelectric
- Control using a PC through the RS-232 port
- Maximum patient weight 180 kg
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 1999x747x1217 mm (LxWxH)